Update 2021_05 will be rolling out! Read on to learn more about the upcoming features and bug fixes for Game of Thrones: Conquest.
New and Upcoming
- Followers of R’hllor are preparing to spread across Westeros and bring the Red Temple to more kingdoms!
- Light harvest notifications were triggering every hour for players who constructed the Red Temple.
- Player Banners were clipping in the Seat of Power menu.
- In the Armory, scrolling to the bottom of the page in the Event Gear or Trinket panels caused the panel to scroll up.
- The rally panel would reset to the top of the list every time you entered the panel.
- On iOS devices, the Iron Throne pawn shard’s attack animation would clip through enemy nodes.
- Occasionally background images during the tutorial would appear white instead of transparent.
- The Daily Rewards panel could fail to load upon launching the game under certain circumstances.
- Opening a training building after creating a new account would default the troops to the previous accounts troop tier.
- Within the Small Council, UI could occasionally appear white.
- While fighting monsters on the combat map, sometimes the defeated animation would appear before a monster was attacked.
- If players increased their protected Wood, the number would not properly update in the UI unless you tapped out and back into the panel.
- Double tapping a 1x Summon in the Tower of the Hand would occasionally show a pack near the left side of the panel.
- During KvK Invasion, usurper Seat of Power holders were unable to send reinforcements back home, only the march owner could recall them.
- Lessened lag during a players play session when opening up the Armory for the first time.
- While selecting XP in the Tower of the Hand, selecting a different amount of XP didn’t initially refresh the display banner.
As of our next update, we will no longer be supporting the Motorola Moto Z Play Droid and the LGE QStylus. If possible, please upgrade to continue playing Game of Thrones : Conquest.