Update 2021_07 will be rolling out over the next couple of weeks! Read on to learn more about upcoming features and bug fixes for Game of Thrones: Conquest.
New and Upcoming
- Coming Soon: The Preset Manager! Easily create and equip Equipment, Council and March Presets from one easy management menu. You can also use the new Sigils released last month to create a unique icon to differentiate each loadout! This will be released to select kingdoms in the coming weeks so stay tuned.
- It was possible to exceed max reinforcement limits at SoPs under certain circumstances.
- Marches can be sent to reinforce a SoP at max capacity when the march size displays 0/0
- In the Banner Maker, the Sword Sigil didn’t properly fit on the flag.
- While on the March Hero selection screen, the ‘Empty Seat’ button was non-functional.
- Occasionally while looking at the City Progress side panel, the notification dot would not reflect the total number of idle maesters.
- During the Heroes tutorial, double tapping while summoning Jon Snow could cause the game to become unresponsive.
- While in the city scene, rural plots could clip over each other in certain areas.
- Occasionally, the ‘ Ready to Collect’ notification dot remained after collecting Light at the Red Temple.
- Occasionally building a Smithy for the first time would cause the crafting recipes to not load in properly.
- While on the combat map, the rain audio could loop continuously.
- Viewing troop stats could remove the ‘Finish Now’ button from the training panel.
- The ‘Invade’ button for KvK: War for the Throne never appeared to be pressed even after tapping it.
- Tapping in the Enhancement tab wouldn’t produce a sound effect.
- Tapping on a resource node on the Combat Map wouldn’t produce a sound effect.
- Occasionally the attack animation on the Iron Throne pawn wouldn’t target the node properly.
- Occasionally while gathering at a node, the march flag would disappear.
- In the German localization, the ‘Your troop count is over max capacity!’ text would overlap.
- In the Russian localization, the Guarantee banner would overlap.
- In the Russian localization, the ‘Hits’ text would wrap down on the Collection tab.
- In the Portuguese localization, the ‘Create Rally’ button would go out of bounds.
- In the Forge Recipes panel, the materials needed for a gear piece would be missing.
- Joining an almost full rally occasionally caused the army builder to overfill the march and give a ‘Rally Full’ error.