Update 2021_12 will be rolling out over the next couple of weeks. This will be our last major update of 2021, so see you next year! Read on to learn more about the upcoming features and bug fixes for Game of Thrones: Conquest.
New and Upcoming
- Added a more descriptive error message when trying to join a Battleground that had already expired.
- In the Upgrade Heroes panel, the Defender Defense skill label would overlap other text.
- In the Upgrade Heroes panel, the first signature skill is incorrectly displayed as Defender Defense on all Heroes.
- In the Heroes Details panel, the skill icons wouldn’t appear.
- Occasionally the flags on rural buildings wouldn’t match keep colors, by appearing blank or all black.
- When navigating to the Combat Map immediately after loading into the game, the game could become unresponsive.
- If a player muted Kingdom Chat, the chat preview bar would still update with the most recent messages sent.
- Allowing the device to go to sleep after initializing a Battleground could cause the Cooldown Timer to countdown to negative numbers.
- While in a Battleground, a white box would appear around your banner.
- Adjusted The Great Ranging description to reflect that creatures spawn levels 8-50.
- Attempting to invade another kingdom during War for the Throne from a Battleground would display the wrong error message.
- While on an enemy kingdom during War for the Throne, the the enemy kingdom number could appear white instead of red.
- If a peace shield was removed or deployed, the icon on the report would be missing in the Message Center and peace shield report.
- While in the Tower of the Hand, Council Presets could be missing within the Council panel.
- Zooming in on the war room table map caused Seats of Power at the edges to be partially or completely hidden.
- Scout Reports from a level 8-22 Watchtower indicated that the player needed to reach Watchtower level 22 to see Dragon Reinforcement information, rather than the intended level 8.
- Occasionally, attempting to instantly upgrade a Dragon level for gold could cause an error message to display.