Update 2022_05 will be rolling out over the next couple of weeks! Read on to learn more about the upcoming features and bug fixes for Game of Thrones: Conquest.
New and Upcoming
- We will be turning on the ability to save multiple heroes to a march preset with an order to determine who should be sent first if the original hero is busy.
- The footer menu of the Tower of the Hand could appear cut off in the Hero detail panel of the Small Council.
- Event panels would occasionally be missing the event linking button that leads to the area of the game that would provide points towards the respective event.
- When a Troop Training building was being upgraded, the player could swipe to a Training panel and unintentionally tap the train buttons, causing an ‘Out of Sync’ error.
- Attempting to start an activity with a second Maester could cause ‘Out of Sync’ errors or buildings to appear missing in the city.
- While on a Hero Details or Upgrade Hero panel in the Tower of the Hand, tapping the respective “GET” or “GET MORE” buttons would not bring up a panel on how to acquire more Hero items.
- In the KvK chat tab during a KvK Invasion event, the player’s kingdom label could display incorrectly.
- After entering the Preset Build editing panel or Army Builder and tapping on a March Preset, a “!” icon could appear, incorrectly signifying that a change has been made.
- While in the Maester Tower, a pop-up for an active Hero Action could appear in a research panel before the player had an active Action for the affected panel.