Update 2022_06 is rolling out! Read on to learn more about the upcoming features and bug fixes for Game of Thrones: Conquest.
New and Upcoming
- We recently added a new overlay toggle that will allow players to disable rally notifications.
- Work on our second installment of Battlegrounds, Titans of the North continues! Keep an eye out for exclusive information here on the blog.
- In the army builder, tapping on a March Preset would unintentionally alternate between the Preset’s composition and the number of troops left to fill the March if the number of troops in your March went over 50% of your max March size.
- When editing a preset in the Army Builder, swapping the main hero with a hero not in reserves could result in theMarch panel not updating properly.
- In the Dragon Training panel, the upgrade timer would become negative instead of disappearing after an upgrade was completed.
- After using a Hero Action in the Heroes Action tab, the cooldown counter would display negative numbers after the duration of the action ended.
- Occasionally after removing all reserves in the Hero Reserves panel, the March panel would not properly update.
- When upgrading a Training building, the progression fill in the building for the “Under Construction” bar would appear bigger than intended.