Starting on July 25th, it’s going to be an all-out celebration of Dragons in Game of Thrones: Conquest! Beginning with the ‘Old Valyria’ event arc, you’ll be able to claim a variety of new Dragon-themed rewards. Let’s take a look at all of the events, activities, and rewards you should look out for!
New Dragon Customizations – Set #1
As soon as you log into the game on July 25th, you’ll notice some new additions to your Dragon Customization options! This includes 4 new Dragon Body Colors, 4 new Dragon Body Patterns, and 3 new Dragon Eye Colors. Here’s a list of the new options available:
Dragon Body Colors
- Midnight Indigo
- Waning Cornflower
- Shaded Umbra
- Flaxen Sun
Dragon Body Patterns
Dragon Eye Colors
These are just the first set of new Dragon Customization options that we’ll be releasing. Stay tuned for even more in the coming weeks!
Dragon Lore Excavation Unlocker
Complete your Daily Quest goals to claim a Dragon Lore Excavation Unlock boost!
While this instant boost is active, you may construct and upgrade the Dragon Lore Excavator by tapping an empty farm plot to the south of your city. This boost will last for the next 24-hours, so be sure to complete your Daily Quests to keep the boost going!
Once built, the Dragon Lore Excavator will generate Dragon Lore over time. When there are resources to collect, you can tap the bubble above the building to add them directly to your inventory.
New Hero! Rhaegal “The Green Fury”
Beginning on July 25th, you’ll be able to claim relics for the brand new hero Rhaegal by participating in “The Doom of Valyria” event and other Hero Power-Up events in the coming weeks! Alternatively, hero relics can also be earned by praying at the Shrine and completing Daily Quests. Now, let’s take a look at how you can incorporate Rhaegal into your army!
Rhaegal is a march-driven hero who specializes in, you guessed it, Dragon Combat. For his signature skill, he stacks up Dragon Defense, making him a formidable opponent. While he starts out defensive, he’ll later scale towards offensive skills such as Troop, Dragon, and Infantry Attack. Here’s a full run-down of all of his skills:
- Signature Skill 1 | March: Max March Size
- Signature Skill 2 | March: Dragon Defense
- Skill 1 | March: Infantry Defense Vs. Seats Of Power
- Skill 2 | March: Max March Size While Reinforcing Seats Of Power
- Skill 3 | March: Troop Health Vs. Players
- Skill 4 | March: Marcher Troop Attack Vs. Player Seats Of Power
- Skill 5 | March: Dragon Attack Vs. Dragons
- Skill 6 | March: Infantry Attack Vs. Players
Dragon’s Dominion March Pawns
Starting on August 1st, participate in the “Myths of Dragons” event and other Dragon Training events to earn shards to unlock the brand new Dragon’s Dominion March Pawn! Shards can also be earned by praying at the Shrine and completing Daily Quests. Collect enough shards to unlock all three variants, including Alabaster, Golden, and Onyx!
Happening alongside our various Dragon activities, crafting flashbacks will be returning starting on August 2nd! This is your chance to catch up on your crafting including Season 1-7 gear and previously released trinket collections. By participating in these events, you’ll earn Iron Crowns which you can exchange for limited-time Recipes for Hero Relics. Here’s the full crafting event schedule:
- Seasons 1 & 2: August 2nd
- Season 3 & 4: August 9th
- Season 5: August 16th
- Season 6: August 23rd
- Season 7: August 31st
- House Arryn, Mormont, Targaryen, Martell, Artifacts of Winter: August 6th
- House Manderly, Baratheon, Valyrian Dragon, Artifacts of R’hllor: August 12th
- House Stark, Lannister, Greyjoy, Artifacts of Astapor: August 19th
- House Baelish, House Tyrell, Dothraki Heirloom, Conqueror’s Heirlooms: August 26th
Schedule For Other Events
We still have our normal events running, so here’s a breakdown for the period covering July 25th to August 6th:
- Varys’s Riddle (Overall Power) – July 29th
- The Rich Man’s Shadow (Building) – August 4th
- Breach At The Wall – July 29th / August 5th
- Night’s Watch Mutiny – July 26th
- The Climb – July 30th
- Children of the Forest – August 3rd
- Feast of Cakes and Pies – July 27th
Did you miss the Discord Stage live show that went over this information? No problem! Here’s the full audio recording:
We Value Your Feedback
We hope you’ve enjoyed this preview to the upcoming Dragon-related fun! If you like this preview or have opinions on how it could be improved, visit us on Discord and post your feedback!