The Dragon celebration continues on August 8th with the “A Secret Wedding” event arc! The secret act of love between Prince Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark would be the spark that set off a rebellion against the centuries-long Targaryen dynasty.
With additional chances to earn Hero Relics for Rhaegal and Pawn Shards for the Dragon’s Dominion March Pawns, we’re also introducing even more customization options. Let’s take a look at all of the rewards we have available!
New Banner Sigil Customizations – Set #1
Live on August 8th, all players will have instant access to 3 new Banner Sigils for your customization needs! Of course, we had to make them all Dragon themed. Select from Dragon Head, Dragon Egg, and Dragon Flight.
We have additional Banner Sigils arriving in later Dragon event arcs, so stay tuned to our blogs in the next coming weeks!
Dragon Lore Excavation Unlocker
As a reminder, the Dragon Lore Excavation Unlock boost is still available by completing your Daily Quests!
The boost will allow you to construct and upgrade the Dragon Lore Excavator by tapping an empty farm plot to the south of your city. This boost will last for 24-hours. Once built, the Dragon Lore Excavator will generate Dragon Lore over time for you to collect!
New Hero! Rhaegal “The Green Fury”
On August 8th during the “Slumbering Dragon” event, you’ll have another chance to earn additional Hero Relics for Rhaegal! Just like the previous Dragon event arc, hero relics can also be earned by praying at the Shrine and completing Daily Quests.
If you need a reminder, here’s his full list of skills:
- Signature Skill 1 | March: Max March Size
- Signature Skill 2 | March: Dragon Defense
- Skill 1 | March: Infantry Defense Vs. Seats Of Power
- Skill 2 | March: Max March Size While Reinforcing Seats Of Power
- Skill 3 | March: Troop Health Vs. Players
- Skill 4 | March: Marcher Troop Attack Vs. Player Seats Of Power
- Skill 5 | March: Dragon Attack Vs. Dragons
- Skill 6 | March: Infantry Attack Vs. Players
Dragon’s Dominion March Pawns
The next Dragon Training event, “House Targaryen”, is happening on August 15th, which is your second opportunity to earn Pawn Shards for the new Dragon’s Dominion March Pawn! Shards can also be earned by praying at the Shrine and completing Daily Quests. Aim to collect enough shards to unlock all three variants, including Alabaster, Golden, and Onyx!
The month of August isn’t over yet, which means that crafting flashback events are still happening! By participating in these events, you’ll earn Iron Crowns which you can exchange for limited-time Recipes for Hero Relics. Here’s the remaining crafting event schedule for the month of August:
- Season 3 & 4: August 9th
- Season 5: August 16th
- Season 6: August 23rd
- Season 7: August 31st
- House Manderly, Baratheon, Valyrian Dragon, Artifacts of R’hllor: August 12th
- House Stark, Lannister, Greyjoy, Artifacts of Astapor: August 19th
- House Baelish, House Tyrell, Dothraki Heirloom, Conqueror’s Heirlooms: August 26th
Festival of the Smith
The Festival of the Smith is upon us and will return on August 8th! For the entire week, you can earn Gifts and Favors by completing Daily Quests. Send Favors to earn Points for you and your Allegiance, and trade Favors for time-limited Recipes. Be sure to come back every day to complete your Dailies so that you can contribute points towards your Allegiance’s progressive quest for even more rewards!
Schedule For Other Events
Need to keep track of our regularly run events? Here’s a list of events running from August 8th to August 21st:
- The Slumbering Dragon (Hero Training) – August 8th
- The Stranger’s Eyes (Shrine) – August 10th
- The Rich Man’s Shadow (Building) – August 11th
- House Targaryen (Dragon Training) – August 15th
- A Maester’s Journey (Expeditions) – August 18th
- Varys’s Riddle (Overall Power) – August 19th
- Profit From Chaos – August 12th
- The Climb – August 20th
- Festival of the Smith – August 8th – August 15th
Dragon Showcase – Show off those new looks!
We’ve added a few new Dragon customization options during the “Old Valyria” event arc. Did you spruce up your Dragon using the new looks? If so, we want to feature your Dragon in our upcoming showcase!
To submit your Dragon for consideration, tweet at @GOTConquest with a screenshot of your Dragon along with your username, Dragon’s name, Kingdom Number, and other fun details that you would like to provide.
In the meantime, check out the Community and Social Teams’ Dragons wearing the brand new colors and patterns! Who’s your favorite?
We Value Your Feedback
We hope you’ve enjoyed this preview to the upcoming Dragon-related fun! If you like this preview or have opinions on how it could be improved, visit us on Discord and post your feedback!
Did you miss the Discord Stage live show that went over this information? No problem! Here’s the full audio recording: