Update 2022_08 is rolling out! Read on to learn more about the upcoming features and bug fixes for Game of Thrones: Conquest.
New and Upcoming
- This update contains a lot of back end work to support the upcoming launch of the Stake Your Claim kingdom shuffle event. Stay tuned for more info!
- In compliance with App Store regulations, support for account deletions have been added.
Deleting your account can not be reversed or recovered.We recommend players take protective measures by changing passwords to any shared accounts. Customer support can be contacted for assistance with force-logging out all accounts that might be currently logged in.
- Players no longer encounter ghost rallies within battlegrounds when multiple rallies are created against battleground creatures.
- UI changes within the messaging center have moved the “Go to Event” button to be above the footer.
- Fixed a UI irregularity where buttons within the training panel would briefly display an irregular pattern on first launch.
- March timers within the reinforcement menu no longer show an incorrect 0 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where an SOP info button would appear while rallying against nearby keeps.
- Timers within the troop training panel now disappear when finished rather than remaining at 0 seconds when troops are ready to be collected.
- Resolved an Out Of Sync error with Research that could also lead to several UI issues on certain devices.
- All filter buttons within the Tower of Hand produce their intended sound effects when tapped.