Update 2022_09 is rolling out! Read on to learn more about the upcoming features and bug fixes for Game of Thrones: Conquest.
New and Upcoming
- Back end work continues to ready Stake Your Claim for its ever nearing debut!
- Ongoing operations provide support for the future City Refresh overhaul.
- Monsters now show the correct level and HP when viewed from the combat map.
- The level tags now disappear from the map as intended when a monster or resource node is defeated.
- Players should now see combat lines from attacking keeps as intended.
- When teleporting, keeps no longer leave their banner or fire effects behind on the combat map, as intended.
- Crafting Gear acceleration panel now closes as expected when speedup timer reaches 0.
- SOP Reinforcement panel now updates as intended when players try to send a second march.
- Resolved a bug where users would still be able to access the allegiance screen despite being removed or leaving the allegiance.
- Fire Breath charge now returns to 0% with an unchecked box after complete use instead of showing previous charge.
- Players should now be able to exit Kingdom Chat when Screen Reader is activated.
- A host of UI fixes for users playing in French, Spanish, Turkish, Italian, Portuguese, Deutsch, and Russian.
- A variety of in-game text inconsistencies have been cleaned and polished.
- Screen reader no longer causes the app to become unresponsive during certain tutorials.