Dynasties rise and fall at the whims of those who control a dragon. Thus it is little wonder that any with wisdom know that the strength of a dragon is one to be both coveted and feared. What shall you do, with such fearsome power at your command?
The fifth Dragon event arc, ‘Covet the Strength of Dragons’, starts on September 19th and we’re introducing another set of Banner Sigils for your customization needs as well as new heroes. Let’s get to all of the information!
New Banner Sigil Customizations – Set #2!
The second set of new Banner Sigil Customizations will be available in-game starting on September 19th! You don’t have to do much to use them. Simply tap on your Banner Maker button while visiting your keep and begin customizing! Here are the new options you’ll see:
- Dragon Claw
- Firebreath Charge
- Dragon Roar
New Heroes – Tyrion Lannister and Varys!
The wait is over as two new heroes will be joining the Game of Thrones: Conquest hero roster on September 19th during the next Hero Training event, ‘The Dragon’s Fall’! You can expect to see new sets of heroes to be released every other month, giving you more opportunities to customize your Small Council, hone in on your desired skills, and unlock additional star levels for your Hero Collection Actions. Let’s dive into what Tyrion Lannister – Hand of the Queen and Varys – Keeper of the Realm have to offer!
Tyrion Lannister – Hand of the Queen
Tyrion Lannister – Hand of the Queen is a Heroic hero who serves as the Master of Laws. The majority of his skills are activated while he’s seated at the Council and focuses on skills that enhance your Dragon Infantry Combat against other players. Thus, he’s a great choice for Infantry mains who frequently participate in various PvP events!
- Signature Skill 1 | March | Max March SIze
- Signature Skill 2 | Council | Dragon Infantry Attack Vs. Players
- Skill 1 | Council | Dragon Research Speed
- Skill 2 | March | Marcher Infantry Attack Vs. Players
- Skill 3 | Council | Dragon Infantry Health Vs. Players
- Skill 4 | Council | Marcher Infantry Defense Vs. Players
- Skill 5 | March | Infantry Attack Vs. Seats of Power
Varys – Keeper of the Realm
Varys – Keeper of the Realm is a Mythic hero who takes on the role as Grand Maester. He goes all-in on Council-driven skills and specializes in providing your troops with offensive and defensive buffs during their sieges at Seats of Power. Expect to see various Attack, Defense and Health buffs for your troops during your take-over attempts!
- Signature Skill 1 | March | Max March Size
- Signature Skill 2 | Council | Dragon Troop Defense Vs. Seats of Power
- Skill 1 | Council | Troop Health Vs. Seats of Power
- Skill 2 | Council | Expedition Research Speed
- Skill 3 | Council | Troop Attack
- Skill 4 | Council | Heal Cost Efficiency
- Skill 5 | Council | Marcher Troop Defense Vs. Player Seats of Power
- Skill 6 | Council | Dragon Troop Attack Vs. Player Seats of Power
Let us know what you think of these brand new heroes arriving in September! Visit us on Discord and post your feedback in the #heroes channel.
Dragon Rewards Available Through October
As a reminder, we have a few Dragon themed rewards still available until the end of October. Here’s a quick run-down:
Unlock a 24-Hour Dragon Lore Excavation Unlock Boost by completing your Daily Quests! Use it to construct or upgrade your existing Dragon Lore Excavation resource plot.
On September 19th during the ‘The Dragon’s Fall’ event, you’ll have a chance to earn additional Hero Relics for Rhaegal! As always, these hero relics can also be earned by praying at the Shrine and completing Daily Quests during the entirety of the “Beasts of Old Valyria” events.
Need to earn more Pawn Shards for the Dragon’s Dominion March Pawn? You’ll want to participate in the “A Path to Power” event on September 26th. Pawn shards can also be earned by praying at the Shrine and completing Daily Quests.
As mentioned in our previous event preview, this month brings back Season 5 and 6 Gear and select Trinket collections. Catch the details below!
Three-Eyed Raven: Insight (Season 5 & 6 Gear Sets) – September 21st
- Dornish Royal Gear Set
- Lost Ranger’s Gear Set
- Crow Slayer Gear Set
- Keep Architect Gear Set
- War Hound Gear Set
- Tourney Queen Gear Set
- Fiery Zealot Gear Set
- Queen of Lions Gear Set
- Drowned Disciples Gear Set
- Unleashed Warrior Gear Set
- Crannogman Trapper Gear Set
- Northern Guardian Gear Set
- Rimed Revenant Gear Set
- High Garden Socialite Gear Set
Three-Eyed Raven: Intuition (Trinket Collections) – September 28th
- Falcon Shield
- Wildling Bone Needle
- Rampant Emblem
- Vinter’s Goblet
- Winter Rose Necklace
- Stalwart Claw
- Livestock Cleaver
- Amber Strongwine
- The Dance of Dragons
- Venomous Whip
- Grim Storybook
- Milk-drinker’s Horn
Artifacts of Winter
- Revenant Sigil
- Floral Brooch
- Kraken’s Beak
September Event Schedule
September is not yet over! Here are the remaining events for the month:
Mother of Dragons Event Arc
- A Mother’s Fury (PvE Rally) – September 19th
- Mountain of Swords (Arc Recipe) – September 28th
- The Dragon’s Fall (New Heroes!) – September 19th
- A Maester’s Journey (Expeditions) – September 22nd
- Varys’s Riddle (Total Power) – September 23rd
- A Path to Power (Dragon Training) – September 26th
- KvK War For The Throne – September 16th
- Profit From Chaos – September 30th
- The Great Hunt – September 27th
- Three-Eyed Raven: Insight (Season 5 & 6 Gear) – September 21st
- Three-Eyed Raven: Intuition (Trinket Crafting) – September 28th
House of the Dragon – Discord Show Discussion
Are you caught up on House of the Dragon? Join the Community/Social Team and fellow community members as we watch and discuss the fifth episode on Sunday, September 18th at 9 PM EST, streaming on HBO Max! The watch party will take place in the #lore-!spoilers! channel in Discord. If you prefer not to be spoiled and just want to discuss Game of Thrones lore in general, the #spoiler-free-lore channel is also available!
Since the release of our new Dragon Customizations, we’ve seen some awesome makeovers with the new color, pattern, and horn options! To show them off, we’re here to highlight one of your Dragons for this week’s Dragon Showcase!
Trained by Κ Θ Λ Ł Λ from Kingdom 832, please meet Staunch! As described by its dragonrider, Staunch only breathes KOALATY fire breath. We also think he looks great with the new Deep Scarlet body color. It really displays his personality!
To submit your Dragon for consideration in a future showcase, tweet at @GOTConquest with a screenshot of your Dragon along with your username, Dragon’s name, Kingdom Number, and other fun details that you would like to provide.
Did you miss the latest Discord Stage show live? No worries. Here’s the full recording!
We Value Your Feedback
We hope you’ve enjoyed this preview to the upcoming Dragon-related fun! If you like this preview or have opinions on how it could be improved, visit us on Discord and post your feedback!