Update 2022_12 is rolling out!
Read on to learn more about the upcoming features and bug fixes for Game of Thrones: Conquest!
New and Upcoming
- Players teleporting to a new map during Stake Your Claim will now be able to enter into a Kingdom Chat alongside other players who have teleported to that same map!
- Even more rally panel improvements are on their way! Stay tuned for improvements such as drop down menu filtering, sorting for full rallies, and more!
- Fixed a bug where, after closing and relaunching the app, the Hidden Market bubble would not show above the Tavern within City Scene.
- Fixed an issue that could cause enemies on the Combat Map to display incorrect level and health values under rare circumstances.
- Addressed a visual inconsistency where Heroes that had been assigned to Rallies would not appear in the Troop List– located within the Rally Details menu.
- Fixed several visual issues in the City Scene related to the fire pits and their NPCs, including lighting, and texture.
- Addressed an issue which would sometimes cause March Lines and/or Pawns to turn invisible on the Combat Map.
- Adjusted the Active Improvements panel to better fit resolution on tablet devices.
- Resolved a rare instance where a player’s own Kingdom nameplate would show “Unknown” instead of their own user name on the combat map.
- Fixed an issue where entering a Medic Tent as a new user would produce the Red Temple Tutorial, despite the Red Temple not yet being built.
- Selecting the Medic Tent or Iron Gate should result in it flashing as other buildings do, as intended.
- Added snow to the City Keep’s plateau!
- Players should now be able to send a 5th March (if unlocked) using a Preset Reserve Hero.
- Adjustments for text readability within the Stake Your Claim information panel have been made for Russian and Deutsch languages.
- Fixed an issue where the Auto-Speedup function would not update accordingly in another Troop panel if it had been previously enabled/disabled elsewhere.
- Made an adjustment to the Dragon Pit Info button that scales it correctly to the edge of the screen.
- March Pawns now return to the players keep after completing battle instead of occasionally lingering on the map.
- Addressed an issue where selecting the Combat Status of a Creature on the Combat Map would show Combat Status from a previous Creature.
- Adjusted a minor text overlap between the Creature Description text box and the Monster Pawns on display within the Battlegrounds menu.