Update 2023_01 is rolling out!
Read on to learn more about the upcoming features and bug fixes for Game of Thrones: Conquest.
New and Upcoming
- This update has added back-end support for the rollout of three quality of life improvements in the coming weeks:
- A shortcut to apply Peace Shields directly from the first interstitial screen you see when opening the game.
- In Battlegrounds, stamina rewards in treasure will now automatically apply rather than needing to be manually opened from your inventory.
- Players will soon have their old and unused Trophies auto-converted to Trader’s Scrip at the end of each event arc.
- Created a fix for a bug that would cause iOS devices to experience excessive overheating.
- Fixed an issue where tapping on an event panel on first launch would result in the screen becoming unresponsive for a short time.
- Addressed a bug that would prevent players from renaming their House if they had previously changed their House name.
- Fixed an issue where tapping the “Info” prompt on a Rally tab would produce unintended text instead of the expected description.
- Adjusted the placement of the text on the Special Offers page heading so that it is no longer overlapped by the iPhone camera notch.
- Addressed an issue where players would be locked out of crafting Event Recipes after attempting to craft them using Gold.
- Fixed an issue where tapping on the Reward item and Ingredient item within the Recipes tab would cause their text description boxes to overlap.
- The “Save” button on the March panel presets is no longer grayed out after players equip a new march pawn.
- The Rally panel no longer shows Rally filters on the tab showing a player’s personal Rallies (“Mine”).
- Addressed an inconsistency where opening the Equipment Fragment’s description within the Crafting Deconstruction panel would cause it to remain open across other opened Equipment, unless deselected manually.
- Fixed a visual error where selecting 0 troops within the March panel would result in overlapping 0’s in the Troop Capacity Counter.
- When there are no numbers in the Troop Capacity Counter in the Medic Tent, the box should now read 0 instead of “Enter Text.”
- Corrected a visual error where packs worth more than 1,000 gems would be listed without the appropriate numerical comma in the Special Offers panel.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Battlegrounds Summary to show large, blank spaces between Reward categories.
- A variety of localization text adjustments for French, Russian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Turkish are included in this update.
- Players should now be able to see item Rarity within the Bonus Rewards info panel on a Standard or Noble Summons, as intended.
- Addressed an issue where selecting 9355725 troops or greater in the Training panel would result in a game crash.