The day is warm, though winter has not yet ended. In honor of Lord Whent’s daughter’s nameday the dark fortress of Harrenhal is adorned with banners; cheers and battle-clangor fill the air. Challengers from far and wide have come to test their mettle. Even Prince Rhaegar Targaryen, who seldom rides in tournaments, is preparing to enter the lists.
Participate in this month’s events to earn these brand new rewards!
- Dark Steel Plates to craft the Living Mountain gear set
- Riding Spurs Components to craft the Riding Spurs trinket!
- Fresh Blue Rose Petal trophies can be traded for prizes in the Recipes tab of your Inventory while the Opening Ceremonies or Year of the False Spring events are active!
Let’s take a look at the fellow contestants you’ll be facing at the tournament!
Creature Spotlight: Elite Knight
During the Tourney At Harrenhal, you’ll be entered into three different competitions – the Archery Contest, the Joust, and the Grand Melee. During each phase of the tournament, there will be special elite enemies on the map with rotating vulnerabilities. Can you take down these fierce competitors?
Elite Archery Knight
- Vulnerable to Ranged
- Event Bonus: +40% Ranged Attack, Ranged Defense, Ranged Health
Elite Joust Knight
- Vulnerable to Cavalry
- Event Bonus: +40% Cavalry Attack, Cavalry Defense, Cavalry Health
Elite Melee Knight
- Vulnerable to Infantry
- Event Bonus: +40% Infantry Attack, Infantry Defense, Infantry Health
New Gear Set: Living Mountain
This month in February features the new Living Mountain gear set which is available as soon as the House Whent event goes live on January 31st! You may recognize this armor worn by Gregore Clegane during his participation in the Hand’s tourney. This set plays heavily into Cavalry combat, so here’s an overview of the stats you should expect from it:
- +Cavalry Health/Defense/Attack
- +Cavalry Health/Defense/Attack Vs. Players
- +Cavalry Health/Defense/Attack Vs. Players Cavalry
- +Cavalry Health/Defense/Attack Vs. Players Seats of Power
- +Marching Speed Vs. Seats of Power
Let us know your thoughts on the Living Mountain gear set and how you’ll be implementing it into your loadouts. As always, you can discuss your builds and provide feedback in the #smithy channel of our Discord!
Gear Season VII Crafting Flashback
Gear crafting caravans for Season VII gear will be returning on February 15th when the Three-Eyed Raven event is live! Here are all of the gear sets you’ll be able to craft:
- Ironborn Captain (Infantry)
- Laughing Knight (Rally Combat)
- Citadel Inquisitor (Cavalry)
- Fledgling Squire (Utility)
- Winter Survivor (Dragon)
- Storm Lord (Ranged)
- Iron Keyholder (Specialized Stats Per Slot)
Trinket Crafting Flashback
During the Three-Eyed Raven: Intuition event on February 22nd, you’ll have a chance to catch up on your Trinket Armory Collection! Here are this month’s trinket materials that will be dropping:
- Ranger’s Quiver
- Sand Steed’s Saddle
- The Seven-Pointed Star
- Dragon Claw Torque
- Dragonlord’s Horn
- Young Dragon’s Leash
- Book of Brothers
- Merchant’s Medallion
- Silk Stole
Artifacts of R’hllor
- Gleaming Ruby Necklace
- Arbor Red
- Driftwood Crown
House Whent Heirlooms
- Lover’s Favor
- Smoldering Censer
- Golden Hand
The three contests featured during the Tourney At Harrenhal span across the entire month of February. Prepare yourself with the full event schedule below!
Tourney At Harrenhal Part I: Archery Contest
- House Whent (Craft Event Gear) – January 31st
- The Archery Fields (PvE) – January 31st
- Opening Ceremonies (Arc Recipe) – February 3rd
Tourney At Harrenhal Part II: The Joust
- Arrival of the King (Trinket Crafting) – February 7th
- Enter the Lists (PvE) – February 7th
Tourney At Harrenhal Part III: The Grand Melee
- Honor Among Wolves (PvE Rally) – February 13th
- Year of the False Spring (Arc Recipe) – February 21st
- The Rich Man’s Shadow (Building) – February 2nd / 23rd
- The Rise of Dragons (Dragon Training) – February 6th / 20th
- The Priest’s Shadow (Research) – February 9th
- The Stranger’s Eyes (Memorial Shrine) – February 7th
- Heroes of the Great Game (Heroes) – February 13th / 27th
- A Maester’s Journey (Expeditions) – February 16th
- Varys’s Riddle (Overall Power) – February 17th
- Three-Eyed Raven: Insight (Season VII Gear) – February 15th
- Three-Eyed Raven: Intuition (Trinket Crafting) – February 22nd
- Breach At The Wall – February 3rd
- The Great Hunt – February 21st
- Night’s Watch Mutiny – February 1st
- Queen of Love and Beauty – February 10th
- The Climb – February 18th
- Lord of Light – February 24th
Get into this month’s mood by decorating your devices with these lovely blue roses! Available for both Desktop and Mobile!
To save on Mobile, tap and hold the image, and select “Download image”. To save on Desktop, right-click and select “Save image as…”
Want a re-listen of our February Discord Stage show to catch the exclusive interview with 2D Artist, Spoj and Game Designer, Moose? Check out the full recording here!
We Value Your Feedback
We hope you’ve enjoyed this look into the month of February. If you like this preview or have opinions on how it could be improved, visit us on Discord and post your feedback!