Arya Stark was raised as a lady of Winterfell, told to be a proper girl like her sister Sansa. Yet she found that life mindnumbingly boring. All of her heroes were warrior women themselves; Visenya, Rhaenys, and Nymeria were all accomplished in their own right. She vowed to someday become like them instead, and show her family who she really is.
Participate in this month’s events in Game of Thrones: Conquest and look forward to the following content for September!
- Arya Stark event story arc
- New Gear Set: Faceless Wolf
- New Trinket: Faceless Coin
- New Dragon Gear Piece: Tide Breaker Saddle
- New Heroes: Jojen Reed (Greenseer) & Meera Reed (The Greenseer’s Sentinel)
- Honor the Old Gods
- Crafting Flashbacks: Season 3 & 4 Gear and Select Trinket Collections
New Gear Set: Faceless Wolf
Participate in this month’s events to collect crafting materials for the new Faceless Wolf gear set, a fit reminiscent of Arya’s signature look!
September’s gear set plays heavily into stats that will benefit your Rallies against Seats of Power. Certain gear pieces are also centered around specific Troop Types, so you have the flexibility to equip towards your main Troop Type and still have other gear slots open to play around with.
Here’s a featured list of stats from this month’s gear set:
- +Cavalry Attack/Defense
- +Cavalry Attack Vs. Players/Players Seats of Power/Players Cavalry/Players Ranged
- +Infantry Attack/Defense
- +Infantry Attack Vs. Players/Players Seats of Power/Players Infantry/Players Cavalry
- +Ranged Attack/Defense
- +Ranged Attack Vs. Players/Players Seats of Power/Players Ranged/Players Infantry
New Dragon Gear Piece: Tide Breaker Saddle
Part of the Tide Breaker Dragon Gear Set, the Saddle will be available to craft on September 18th! It features stats that will enhance your Dragon Infantry Combat against Seats of Power.
Rounding out the gear set, Cavalry mains should look out for the Peytral releasing next month, which will include stats for Dragon Cavalry Vs. Seats of Power!
New Heroes: Jojen Reed (Greenseer) & Meera Reed (The Greenseer’s Sentinel)
Two new heroes will make their way to the Game of Thrones: Conquest hero roster on September 11th! Joining us for the first time will be the siblings Jojen Reed (Greenseer) and Meera Reed (The Greenseer’s Sentinel). Let’s take a look at their skills and focuses:
Jojen Reed (Greenseer) is seated as the Grand Maester on your Small Council and his kit focuses on overall Troop Defense! He’s a great choice when you need additional Defense, Health, and Wounded Capacity to withstand hard hitting attacks. His skills also include a boost to Reinforcement March Speed, so you’ll be able to replenish your defensive forces quickly when needed.
Here’s a full overview of his skills:
- Signature Skill 1 | March | Max March Size
- Signature Skill 2 | Council | Troop Defense
- Skill 1 | Council | Wounded Capacity
- Skill 2 | Council | Troop Health Vs. Players
- Skill 3 | Council | Reinforcement Marching Speed
- Skill 4 | Council | Dragon Troop Health
- Skill 5 | Council | Troop Defense Vs. Seats of Power
Meera Reed (The Greenseer’s Sentinel) is this month’s featured Mythic hero whose skills focus on Ranged Defense. Whether you have her marching alongside your army or advising from the Small Council as the Master of War, you’ll be able utilize her Ranged Defense and Health boosts. Ranged players should consider her when participating in PvP and tackling Seats of Power!
Here’s a breakdown of her skills:
- Signature Skill 1 | March | Max March Size
- Signature Skill 2 | Council | Ranged Defense Vs. Players
- Skill 1 | March | Marcher Ranged Attack Vs. Players
- Skill 2 | Council | Ranged Health Vs. Players Seats of Power
- Skill 3 | March | Ranged Health Vs. Players Seats of Power
- Skill 4 | Council | Ranged Attack Vs. Players Infantry
- Skill 5 | March | Ranged Defense Vs. Players
- Skill 6 | Council | Ranged Defense Vs. Players Seats of Power
Honor the Old Gods
“The Old Gods were nearly forgotten after the Seven came with the Andals to reign over Westeros… but the North remembers. We still kneel to the weirwood trees, are judged by their pained faces, lay our sins before them as naked as babes. A day will come when the people forsake the Seven in favor of a new religion – perhaps this Lord of Light – but the Old Gods will remain to watch us until our dying days.”
Starting on September 25th, we’re honoring the Old Gods with a week packed full of flash events and bonus rewards.
- Shrine Bonus Payouts – Any prayers made at the Shrine this week have a chance of paying out bonus hero rewards, including Hero XP or even a jackpot of Oaths or Royal Seals!
- Flash Events – Look out for 24 hour versions of popular events including Crafting, Building, Heroes, Dragon and Research.
- For those who frequent the Iron Bank, be on the look out for daily bonus Gold events which will stack with the weekly Gold event. You can get credit for Gold purchases across both events.
Note: Prayers do not earn points in other events this week.
In September, you’ll have a chance to catch up on crafting some of our previously released Gear Sets! Participate in this month’s Three-Eyed Raven events to collect crafting materials for Season 3 and 4 Gear Sets and select Trinket Collections. Here’s what you can expect to find this month:
Three-Eyed Raven: Insight (Season 3 & 4 Gear Sets) – September 13th
- Night’s Watch Gear Set
- Battle-Scarred Gear Set
- Falcon Knight Gear Set
- Stark Relic Gear Set
- Kingsguard Gear Set
- Conqueror’s Gear Set
- Tyrell Gear Set
- Baelish Gear Set
- Thorned Bride Gear Set
- Faceless Men Gear Set
- Dragonkeeper Gear Set
- Brotherhood Archer Gear Set
- Tyrion Gear Set
- Usurper Gear Set
Three-Eyed Raven: Intuition (Trinket Collections) – September 20th
- Riding Crop
- Thorned Lariat
- Banker’s Pouch
- Dragon Pendant
- Hunter’s Horn
- Wildling Arrowhead
- Vial of Strange Water
- Scorpion Winch
- Dragonglass Arrowheads
- Castle Blueprint
- Toy Soldier
- Jousting Shield
Targaryen Prince Artifacts
- Melodious Harp
- Book of Conquest
- Harvest Pin
Dragon Rider Artifacts
- Fiery Scarlet Earrings
- Ancestral Blood
- Riding Spurs
Throughout September, you can experience the recap of Arya’s story where she forges her own destiny and becomes the formidable assassin you all know today!
Here’s the full schedule for this month:
- Out of the Wolf Den… (New Gear Set) – August 29th
- A List of Names… (PvE) – August 29th
- The Wolf and the Hound (Event Recipes) – September 1st
- Valar Morghullis (New Trinket) – September 6th
- Alone No Longer (PvE) – September 6th
- A Blade in the Dark (PvE Rally) – September 11th
- What’s West of Westeros (Event Recipes) – September 19th
- The Rich Man’s Shadow (Buildings) – August 31st / September 21st
- The Rise of Dragons (Dragons) – September 4th / 18th
- The Priest’s Shadow (Research) – September 7th
- Heroes of the Great Game (Heroes) – September 11th
- A Maester’s Journey (Expeditions) – September 14th
- Varys’s Riddle (Overall Power) – September 15th
- Breach At The Wall – September 1st
- The Great Hunt – September 19th
- Children of the Forest – August 30th
- War for the Throne – September 8th / 22nd
- The Climb – September 16th
- Three-Eyed Raven: Insight (Season 3 & 4 Gear) – September 13th
- Three-Eyed Raven: Intuition (Trinket Crafting) – September 20th
- Feast of Cakes and Pies – September 5th
- Honor the Old Gods – September 25th
Download the official Game of Thrones: Conquest wallpapers and show off Ayra Stark on your devices all month long! Available on both Mobile and Desktop.
To save on Mobile, tap and hold the image, and select “Download image”. To save on Desktop, right-click and select “Save image as…”
Did you miss DanDan’s exclusive interview regarding the recent Game of Thrones: Conquest YouTube channel launch? You can find the full recording of our Discord Stage here:
We hope you’ve enjoyed this preview for the month of September! If you like this preview or have opinions on how it could be improved, visit us on Discord and post your feedback!