War for the Throne and Rebellion Weekends are exciting PvP events where Seats of Power unlock outside their usual cadence!
Ready to hear more? Read on to learn more about kingdom pairings and what’s in store for the September 22nd, 2023 PvP Weekend!
10 of our Elder kingdoms will also be involved in a tournament activities this weekend. Click here to jump to the War for the Throne: Tournament of Many Faces dedicated blog post for more info !
War for the Throne allows you to teleport to another kingdom to battle for kingdom supremacy!
This event includes Rebellion mechanics, with all Seats of Power 3 Stars and up unlocking throughout the invasion period and the end of the PvP event.
Kingdoms participating in the September 22nd – 24th 2023 War for the Throne weekend:
- War for the Throne – The first half of the rebellion – All SOP will unlock during this event (Begins ~2pm Sat, Ends ~10am Sun)
- War for the Throne: Invasion – KvK Event Teleports are active during this event. KvK Pawn Shards are paid out to players holding SOPs at the end of this event. (Begins ~2pm Sat, Ends ~10am Sun)
- War for the Throne : Respite – During this recovery period, all Seats of Power will be locked (Begins ~10am Sun, Ends ~2pm Sun)
- War for the Throne: Retribution – All SOPs unlock again for one final push (Begins ~2pm Sun, Ends ~6pm Sun) All SoPs will return to their normal unlock cycles after this event ends.
- War for the Throne: Open War – The PvP event that runs throughout the weekend with Strategic Terrain Nodes. (Begins ~2pm Sat, ends ~6pm Sun)
All times listed are in EST. Start times can vary slightly by kingdom but the overall duration will remain the same.
Keep in mind that forced SoP unlock events like Rebellion and War for the Throne do not permanently change the unlock schedule of a kingdom, so you should expect all Seats of Powers to resume their typical unlock schedule after the event ends.
For fully unlocked kingdoms who do not qualify for War for the Throne, there will be Rebellion PvP.
Rebellion mechanics signify that Seats of Power can unlock outside their normal cadence. The following Kingdoms should expect all paramount* Seats of Power to unlock for the duration of the Rebellion event:
1403, 1404, 1443, 1412
Rebellion events do not permanently change the unlock schedule of a kingdom, so you should expect all Seats of Powers to resume their typical unlock schedule after the event ends.
*Paramount Seats of Power: Casterly Rock, Dragonstone, The Eyrie, Highgarden, Riverrun, Storm’s End, Sunspear, Winterfell, King’s Landing.
Don’t see your kingdom listed above?
We wait until all regions and capitals have been released on a kingdom before we include them in SOP unlock events like Rebellion. KvK is intended for post-merged kingdoms that meet the same criteria have a similar kingdom matchup to compete with. If your kingdom does not qualify this round, don’t worry! There will still be PvP events, and there are more chances to take part in these events in the future. New Stake Your Claim, or recently merged, kingdoms under 4 weeks old will instead receive a variant of this event without additional Seat of Power unlocks, so make sure to check out your event description…New Stake Your Claim, or recently merged, kingdoms under 4 weeks old will instead receive a variant of this event without additional Seat of Power unlocks, so make sure to check out your event description…
… and prepare for PvP!