Update 2021_06 will be rolling out over the next couple of weeks! Read on to learn more about the upcoming features and bug fixes for Game of Thrones: Conquest.
New and Upcoming
- Stay tuned to see what select kingdoms will be participating in our first trial of an update to Presets!
- The shield icon that appeared on gear equipped to March Presets or Armories was unintentionally removed in our last update. This release should return it to the Smithy!
- Occasionally after Light was harvested, the Red Temple’s Light Capacity bar would not update until the game was restarted.
- Sometimes Light could not be collected if the amount of Light a player owned was zero.
- In the Message Center, the trap section would be missing within a players battle reports.
- The ‘Upgrade Now!’ text was not centered on the button when enhancing a building.
- When attempting to log in with an out of date game version, players could receive a generic connection error rather than a prompt to update the game.
- Occasionally in the Tutorial, half the screen would appear greyed out while Tyrion, Daenerys, or Jon Snow spoke.
- Tapping outside the highlight area during the tutorial would cause an unexpected SFX would play.
- In the Notice tab within the Message Center, the ‘Game Of Thrones: Conquest’ text would occasionally cut off on the iPad.
- In the ‘Dismiss Troops’ panel, the ‘Dismiss’ button was still active after all troops had been dismissed.
- After a player had used Firestone, the fire breath charge up meter would not visually update.
- In the Materials Panel within the Smithy, the upgrade panel would jump to the bottom of the Basic Material section.
- When upgrading a Hero sitting in the Council, there was no popup informing the player how much their power increased.
- The ‘Next’ button in the Heroes Card Display wasn’t localized to all supported languages.
- While using the Screen Reader, you could not toggle the Music and Sound effect in Settings.
- When tapping on the enhancement option, the same panel would pop up twice.
- Tapping links in expedition events would bring the user to the research panel instead of the proper panels.
As mentioned in update 2021_05, we will no longer be supporting the Motorola Moto Z Play Droid and the LGE QStylus.