- After additional consideration, 1416 will receive The Climb instead of the planned Hybrid Lord of Light & Rebellion event.
- We will not be running Test Your Mettle events during future Migration Months. This is so eligible kingdoms aren’t left out due to a lack of suitable kingdoms.
- In addition, kingdoms 1452 & 1453 were added to Group 1 of Test Your Mettle.
Thank you for your feedback and for playing Game of Thrones: Conquest!
Test Your Mettle Returns the weekend of October 21st, 2023! Read on to learn more about…
- Iterations made to the event based on your feedback!
- Participating kingdoms for October!
- What to expect for excluded kingdoms
What is Test Your Mettle?
Test Your Mettle (TYM) is a combat event focused on claiming Seats of Power (SoP) to earn points over time. There are two key elements that set TYM apart from other PvP combat events:
- Neutral Ground – All combat will occur on Neutral Kingdoms created for this event only. Neutral Kingdoms can also have unique event buffs active.
- Keep-Bracketed Competition – Your Keep Level determines what Neutral kingdom you can teleport to, meaning combat will only occur between similar-level keeps. Players must reach Keep Level 19 to participate in a bracket.
While this event does not dissolve your home kingdom Allegiances, it does prioritize solo combat. Rallies and Allegiance Reinforcements are disabled on Neutral Kingdoms.
Check out the full Test Your Mettle Event Guide here or the video below for more info.
Event Updates – Changelog
Below are the changes made for the October 2023 update of this event.
These were prioritized based on player feedback, so thank you to everyone who completed surveys or chimed in from the community with their thoughts!
- [Brackets] Removed Keep Bracket 16-18 due to low participation.
- [Brackets] Added a Bracket for Keep Level 34 players – previously these were combined with Keep Level 35 players
- [Rewards] Added progressive rewards to the Test Your Mettle event – Players can earn points for wounding/killing troops in PvP combat.
- [Schedule] The 3-hour ‘preparation’ phase at the beginning of the event has been removed. Seats of Power on neutral kingdoms now unlock at the start of the event.
- [Boosts/Stats] Heal Cost Efficiency increased from 250% to 300%
- [Boosts/Stats] Cross Kingdom Titles have been disabled for TYM. Holding a SOP/title from your home kingdom does not apply any stat benefit on neutral kingdoms.
Below are the kingdoms participating in Test Your Mettle on October 21, 2023.
1443, 1442, 1440, 1439, 1441, 1438, 1452, 1453
1445, 1436, 1437, 1444, 1423, 1424, 1425, 1426, 1427, 1429, 1430, 1431, 1432, 1446, 1447, 1448, 1449, 1450, 1433, 1434, 1435
Please note that event start times have a slight stagger depending on your kingdom group. Check your in-game event panel for exact event times.
Don’t see your kingdom listed? Test Your Mettle is intended for kingdoms that have already completed their initial SOP/Region unlocks. Kingdoms that have recently undergone a Kingdom Merge or Stake Your Claim event will be excluded from this event. Occasionally a kingdom may also be excluded due to pairing requirements.
Odd Ones Out
Occasionally we may have to exclude an otherwise eligible kingdom from TYM due to pairing considerations. This month that happened with Kingdom 1416, as the most suitable kingdoms to pair it with are excluded this month for Kingdom Merges/Stake Your Claim.
Due to the size and age of Kingdom 1416 , we’ve decided to give those players a hybrid Lord of Light & Rebellion event instead. During the weekend of October 20th, 2023, players on kingdom 1416 can expect- Lord of Light training and PvP events to be scheduled (as normal) [New] All Paramount Seats of Power (4* and above) will also unlock for the duration of the PvP portion of the event (2 PM Saturday to 9 PM Sunday, US Eastern time) This will replace The Climb pvp event, which other kingdoms will receive. Any other kingdoms excluded aside from 1416 should expect only the normal PvP/events to be scheduled for that weekend (this month it would be The Climb.)