Update 2022_10 is rolling out! This update includes significant file downloads, so please allow for additional loading time the first time you open the game after updating. While assets are still downloading, you may see symptoms such as:
- Buildings within the city not immediately loading in.
- The combat map not being available.
- Slower loading in general.
These should only persist until the initial asset download completes during your first play session. As a result, we recommend that you utilize a strong wifi connection rather than cellular data for this update. The first time you load in after updating, and if you encounter any of the symptoms above, leave the game open for a minute to let it finish downloading in the background before attempting to play.
If you restart the game while it is in the middle of this background downloading, it will have to restart the next time you load in. It is best to just let it sit open unless it has been an excessive amount of time (several minutes.)
Read on to learn more about the upcoming features and bug fixes for Game of Thrones: Conquest!
New and Upcoming
- Join your fellow kingdoms in continuing to experience City Refresh, our 3D city overhaul! To learn more about the optimization and future expansion this change brings, as well as frequently asked questions, read our blog here.
- This update also adjusts the level of zoom-in on the city scene so you can see more of your kingdom!
- Stake Your Claim continues to roll out, transporting select kingdoms to new worlds fresh for the conquering.
- The Got:C 5th anniversary delivers a taste of player history all month, as well as a host of exciting events and rewards.
- In accordance with player feedback, the option to delete your GoT:C account has been moved to a more secure location. It can now be found in your settings, nested within the “Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information” page.
- The button to access the Preset Manager is no longer obscured by saved presets in the Preset Builds panel.
- Resolved a bug where in rare cases players purchasing a pack would be taken out of the app and held up on the “filling coffers” load screen.
- War reports generated after attacking SoP during Stake Your Claim now reflect the correct kingdom on which the battle took place.
- When players heal their troops, they should now only receive one notification of “Healing Completed,” as intended.
- Resolved an issue that could allow players with weak wifi connection to purchase multiple teleports when only teleporting once.
- Instead of receiving an “invalid march” response from the game, players who attempt to join a Rally against SoPs outside their requirement level will now have the “join” button grayed out.
- Players who tap the “leave liege” button should now see the button turn red instead of remaining blue.
- Cleaned up a few localization text related UI bugs for several languages.
- Resolved a bug where templates would not appear in the players’ Smithy equipment or items.
- The Active Rally panel should now display the correct Hero level for ally players.
- Fixed a bug where removing a Hero with a “free build time” buff from the Small Council would result in an “out of sync” error.
NOTICE: Some plots have been placed in a different location from their original placement in the Old City. We will be adjusting the plots to be accurate to your original intention in the next couple of updates. We recommend not deleting plots until this change has been confirmed. Keep an eye out for an update in 2022_11.