Game of Thrones: Conquest is a deep and complex strategy game that sometimes serves hard choices or even painful lessons along the way. This can be especially daunting as a new player looking to make a name for themselves in Westeros.
We recently set out to create new resources to help both new and established players learn more about how to optimize their Game of Thrones: Conquest, hopefully with fewer hard learned lessons along the way. We still have a way to go to and many more guides to create, but we wanted to share with you our progress so far to get feedback and ideas from you to help us as we continue to create more guides.
Here’s a summary of the guides that we are releasing today:
- Top 10 Beginner Tips – Westeros can be a scary place and making mistakes can be costly. We recommend every new player read these simple tips—they may save you from a crucial mistake down the line!
- Dragon 101 – This guide will give you a crash course on the basics of raising a Dragon in Game of Thrones: Conquest.
- Daily Quests & Login Rewards – The easiest and most consistent way to earn resources in Game of Thrones: Conquest is to collect your Login Rewards, and to complete your Daily Quests. This guide is aimed at helping you to maximize your rewards, and lay a solid groundwork to become one of the greatest of the great Houses.
- The Importance of Allegiances – No noble family can secure its future alone. If you’re going to win the Game of Thrones, you’re going to need to find allies to rely on—and this guide breaks down the benefits and importance of joining an Allegiance as early as possible.
- Troop Types & Nuances – This guide breaks down the different types of troops that one can train putting focus on how to read the stats of each troop and understand the nuanced differences that can make or break your ability to win on the battlefield.
- Building Types & Purpose – The first thing that new players will notice when they begin to stake their claim within the Seven Kingdoms is the wide variety of buildings and support structures available. This guide breaks down all the different building types, as well as what they’re used for.
- Viewing & Understanding Stats – If you want to win battles, it’s not enough to march your army into enemy territory and hope. To maximize your army’s power, first you’re going to have to understand it. This guide will help you learn to do this through a comprehension of your stats.
- Introduction to Forging Gear – This guide will explain crafting basics that will aid you in crafting your first set of armor. Additionally, it will entail some best practices and tips in order to get you on the right foot from the get-go, so that you’ll don the finest armor and weaponry one day!
- Progression Pillars – This guide breaks down the three main points of player progression and introduces some tips for how you can progress faster.
- Boost Center & Buffs – The Boost Center is designed to provide you with a single, central location that will allow you to view and access all the key consumable boosts that you might need to play Game of Thrones: Conquest.
- Events Window – Learning which Events to participate in, and how to participate in them, is key to becoming a more advanced player. This guide breaks down the best ways to prepare for and benefit from Events.
- Navigating the Map – Many great battles aren’t won or lost on the field, but in the map room. Planning where and how you wish to strike, and where to make your base of operations, can be just as important as the strike itself. Learn how to navigate the world map in this guide.
- My City is Under Siege – Peace never lasts forever, and when you play the Game of Thrones, it’s never long before you find yourself face to face with an opposing army. This guide breaks down how to prepare for an attack, and what to do when it comes.
We hope that you enjoy the guides we have created thus far, and we’re working hard to drastically increase the number of guides available in the coming weeks and months. In the meantime, we would love your suggestions about future guide you’d like to see us create. Please share these guides with newer players in your Allegiances, and let us know in Discord what guides you would like to see us create in the near future.
“When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.”